Thursday, October 25, 2012

How to tell someone’s age

Interrupt someone when they are talking by saying, “Alright, stop. Collaborate and listen” and watch out for their reply.

If they stare blankly at you, they should be in their 20s or below.

If they say “Ice is back with a brand new invention” (like Phillip), I’d say they are around 30s.

If they belt out the entire stanza (like Toe), you are talking to someone who had executed the Vanilla Ice’s famous “chicken dance” on the dance floor in their midriffs and high waisted jeans back in their hay days.

And this was what Toe rapped to me (while doing said chicken dance – see video below) at my doorstep last night:

Something grabs a hold of me tightly
Then I flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
Will it ever stop?
Yo, I don't know
Turn off the lights and I'll glow
To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle

Toe, you are the kok star.



No comments: